[chirp_users] Support of radio

Ken Hansen
Fri Mar 10 13:50:48 PST 2023

I see three models of UV-82 (UV-82, UV-82HP, UV-82WP), I assume you tried all 3, correct?

What does chirp do when you try to read the radio? What is the error message?

Is this a known-good programming cable?

Are you certain the radio isn't receiving a signal while trying to read from it? (Remove antenna, choose a 'quiet' channel, etc)

Ken, N2VIP