[chirp_users] Changing data Baofeng UV5

Jeff Gallaway
Fri Feb 17 11:31:39 PST 2023

Another thing that confused me when I first programmed my baofengs was the
vfo channel mode and frequency modes. If it's in frequency mode then it
won't display the names either. You can make channel A or channel B display
the name or both slots if you want to, which only shows the names when on
the channel mode screen. On the uv82 you have to hold down menu and turn
the power on to change modes but most of the others have an easier way to
change it.