[chirp_users] IC-7100 programming

Mike W
Thu Feb 16 02:19:32 PST 2023

Sorry for the delay, Dan. I have used Chirp-next on the IC-7100 a few
times now. I havnt seen any abnormal behaviour so afaic its a tick in
the working box for the Icom IC-7100. I had a silly idea the other day,
while the IC-7100 cannot be programmed in the normal way, the SD card
can. How about something to write the data to the SD card for loading
into the 7100 ?. I did say a 'silly idea' 73 Mike