[chirp_users] ICOM 7100 programming

Michael Nadler KI7QIB
Mon Aug 21 13:05:56 PDT 2023

I'll try asking again as there was no response before.

Can anyone successfully program an ICOM-7100 using Chirp?  If so:
- how is the computer connected to the radio?
- did you have to change any radio option?
- or any Chirp option?

My radio downloads its programming to the computer perfectly.  But, if I
try to write back more than one channel, or try to program the same channel
twice, Chirp reports programming errors.

If it doesn't work, then it should be removed from the list of acceptable
radios.

--
Michael Nadler
KI7QIB