[chirp_users] Kenwood TH-F7 not appare the upload in the menu !

K0LNY
Mon Aug 21 08:00:31 PDT 2023

Hi, you have to first download from the radio, and then you alter the memories by importing an image file or otherwise editing the fields by hand.
HTH.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: IW2GJV via chirp_users
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2023 9:54 AM
Subject: [chirp_users] Kenwood TH-F7 not appare the upload in the menu !

I seem to understand that if I load a file -img image
Then I can "upload" on the radio that appears in the menu.

But if I load an .cvs file .... nothing chirp gives me "upload" option in gray and I can't write on the radio, reason?

And why in chirp I don't see in any "menu" option to create an img image file, I also downloaded the latest version but I don't see how to create it?

There is a way to convert the file created by Chirp to CVS to an IMG file?

Or the problem is the Kenwood TH-F7 radio or ????

Thanks for help, 73