[chirp_users] Windows 11

Jeffrey Vian
Tue Apr 18 07:27:21 PDT 2023

I would expect people to make an effort to find out what may have already
been asked & answered.
Searching an archive on ones computer is much easier than it used to be
when one needed to search through a library of books to find an answer.

Come on people, help yourselves to readily available resources instead of
depending upon others to spend their time answering an unnecessary question
(and potentially doing the research you could have done for yourself).

Your own research can give you the answer much more quickly.
If you do the research and still do not find the answer then say so and no
one will feel put upon.  Most of us have other things to do besides
answering questions that have already been answered.

Jeff
KI7GJG