[chirp_users] Windows 11

Ken Hansen
Tue Apr 18 07:51:42 PDT 2023

At the bottom of every group email is a footer with a link to the searchable archive. Click that link, snd you'll be taken to a web page that lists all recent email messages. At the top of that page is a field to type in your search term.

(Emphasis added)

You may need to sign in to your groups.io account, I didn't, but I suspect my phone was already logged in.

Good luck,

Ken, N2VIP