[chirp_users] Editing Image Files

Bob DeFranco
Mon Sep 26 10:07:51 PDT 2022

I imported a set of repeaters and simplex stations into my BF-F8HP image
file from a .csv file, which went fine. However, the power setting for each
entry defaulted to HIGH. I prefer to use MED, but was forced to
individually change each entry, since there does not seem to be a way to
"fill down" or otherwise globally change that category. Is there in fact a
way to do that? If there was a way to export that setting into a
spreadsheet program it could be done there, but that doesn't seem to be
the case.

Thanks for your help.