[chirp_users] Editing Image Files

Jim Unroe
Mon Sep 26 10:39:09 PDT 2022

Hi Bob,

On Mon, Sep 26, 2022 at 1:09 PM Bob DeFranco <bob.defranco at gmail.com> wrote:

> I imported a set of repeaters and simplex stations into my BF-F8HP image file from a .csv file, which went fine. However, the power setting for each entry defaulted to HIGH. I prefer to use MED, but was forced to individually change each entry, since there does not seem to be a way to "fill down" or otherwise globally change that category. Is there in fact a way to do that? If there was a way to export that setting into a spreadsheet program it could be done there, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
>
> Thanks for your help.

1 Highlight all of the rows that you want to change to a common group
of settings.
2 Click the [Properties] button at the top of the spreadsheet style
editor (alternatively right-click a highlighted row and choose
"Properties" in the list that appears) to bring up the Memory
Properties editor.
3. Tick the box to the left of the "Power" setting to enable editing.
4. Change to the desired power level.
5. Click the [OK] button.