[chirp_users] TIDRadio H6 - Failing to download from radio first time

chirp
Sun Sep 25 16:36:18 PDT 2022

I was able to fix this by installing pyserial on my Mac:

sudo pip install pyserial

I do software, however I dont know python barely at all.  Isnt there a way
for python to tell you what imports it cant find?

That would be vastly useful for the program to tell you whats wrong whenever
it can of course.

Thanks for the work everyone has done so far, I do appreciate it.
Bob