[chirp_users] UV-5RE Plus Working Model Settings query

Ken Hansen
Mon May 16 06:32:38 PDT 2022

I just scanned the UV-5R manual and could find no mention of such a 'feature' or 'setting', I suspect this is something enabled in the CHIRP software interface that is not supported by the Baofeng radio itself.

The closest function setting I could find were the "MDF-A" and "MDF-B" that determine what is displayed (freq, ch, or name) for the A and B sides of the receiver.

Ken, N2VIP