[chirp_users] UV-5RE Plus Working Model Settings query

Mark Leyden
Mon May 16 07:28:04 PDT 2022

The Abbree AR F8 has this concept, but as far as I can tell, it just stores
the current A and B channel setting. So you can program it from Chirp, but
once you change channel, that register is updated and will be remembered
during power cycles.

I suppose it is useful if you reprogrammed a group of radios after every
use? (And then left the keypad locked, and told everyone to stop messing
with the buttons!)

Mark