[chirp_users] UV-5RE Plus Working Model Settings query

dpbarry at barryweb.co.uk
Mon May 16 04:42:56 PDT 2022

Hi Folks.

Have just set up my UV-5RE Plus with relevant channels and settings but
one that is causing me a bit of a head scratcher in the Work Mode
Settings is the MR A Channel and MR B Channel.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding this but I set these two fields up to hold
location 16 and location 60 as 'Defaults' so that no matter what channel
I left it at when I switched the radio off, when I switched it back on
again, it would revert back to the 'Defaults'

If I have understood this facility correctly, it isn't doing it. If I
move off a default channel using the up or down arrow then switch the
radio off then back on again, it stays at the last positions - it
doesn't revert back to the defaults.

Have I misintrepreted this??

Regards

Declan