[chirp_users] No Channels Found

K0LNY_Glenn
Sat Jun 4 19:14:25 PDT 2022

I always open mine in Libra if I'm planning on editing it, since it was mentioned on the Chirp list years back, maybe it was you, that Word messes up the commas.
In years past With MS Word I have had some cells get two commas and some with none.

----- Original Message -----
From: D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2022 7:21 PM
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] No Channels Found

Glenn,

I can confirm that the file is no good.

Also - I warn you especially since you are blind - I just don't see well - but I have be3en tricked several times.

My Windows 10 automatically opens up csv in Google Cloud - and that will produce a bad file.

You cannot use any Microsoft product, and Google Cloud seems to be the same way.

Maybe you can download from the radio again, and send us an img file.  If you want to use csv, only libreOffice and OpenOffice will work - but I understand that's no longer recommended either.

DR
N1EA