[chirp_users] No Channels Found

Al Jones
Sat Jun 4 19:04:13 PDT 2022

Glenn, your CSV file is badly formatted.  Let me look at it a bit more
and see if I can make the changes needed to import it.
As was mentioned, modifying a CSV with excel will mess with the format
(mostly dropping trailing commas - what ever you used dropped one comma)
error I've seen is the inability to convert tone to  float, your file
has "0" when it should be "0.000000"
As I said let me play with it and see if I can manipulate it ...
//al