[chirp_users] No tty/USBx showing in dropdown list.

Bernhard Hailer AE6YN
Mon May 10 09:38:25 PDT 2021

Unless your radio has a native USB connection (no USB-to-serial
converter in the cable - this is not common), you won't see a
/dev/ttyUSBx device. Instead, it's indeed one of the /dev(ttySx devices
you must use - you need to find out which one.

73,
Bernhard AE6YN