[chirp_users] mail list

Joe Tittiger
Mon May 10 13:50:19 PDT 2021

--

*Google mail has admitted to  planning serious censorship of our mail.
Thus I have a secure account at tittiger at protonmail.com
<tittiger at protonmail.com> in case you mail does not get through at my
normal email.=======================Dear Brothers and Sisters,**The
information below will transform your life.*

*Our health is the most important thing that we possess.**Please take a
look. *
*God Speed*

*JoeWeston A Price Society - Principles of Healthy Diets
pamphlethttps://379p6v3kqsqc1oz8or2u449e-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/MainBrochure.pdf
<https://379p6v3kqsqc1oz8or2u449e-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/MainBrochure.pdf>https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/abcs-of-nutrition/principles-of-healthy-diets-2/
<https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/abcs-of-nutrition/principles-of-healthy-diets-2/>--------------------------------------------------Dr
Mercola's - Diet Against Disease Episode 1
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGLIs_XcFdc&index=1&list=PL_kdKng72zc4nTNzYvAY8GlqVoknVTDIk>
through
episode
8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGLIs_XcFdc&index=1&list=PL_kdKng72zc4nTNzYvAY8GlqVoknVTDIk
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGLIs_XcFdc&index=1&list=PL_kdKng72zc4nTNzYvAY8GlqVoknVTDIk>Finally
do not pass up up this page:Missouri Free Press - Health Resources
<http://missourifreepress.com/health-resources/>*

*If any of the above links are broken please let me know and I will give
you ones that do work. Or let me know if I can help you in any other way.*

*=====================================*

*What have you done for the cause of liberty today?Perhaps mindlessly
repeated  the questionable "Pledge of Allegiance"?Or flown a piece of cloth
and think that  you have done your part?I hope you have done something a
LOT more effective.....**--------------------------------------------------*

* MISSOURI FREE PRESS <http://missourifreepress.com/>Legitimate government
exists only to protect rights. Not to grant them. Not to trample them. *“Have
nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.”
~Ephesians 5:11

 *Dum Spiro, Pugno
<http://mymemory.translated.net/en/Latin/English/dum-spiro%2C-pugno>   ~MFP*

** Please consider putting a link to Missouri Free Press in your email
signature. If you do perhaps your prodigy will be born into a sane,
free **world.
Very much unlike our current world.*