[chirp_users] Chirp does not work on my Baofeng UV-5R radio, I am deleting the program!!!

Christopher Knowles
Wed Mar 17 03:14:53 PDT 2021

Trust me.  Over the past three years I've owned three Baofeng HTs
including your model.  The program has always worked fine. Sometimes I
had to download a back-dated driver (available at miklor.com) to work
with the counterfeit chip in the cable and other times I simply had to
press the connector into the radio harder.  Chris Knowles, N1CAK