[chirp_users] Chirp does not work on my Baofeng UV-5R radio, I am deleting the program!!!

Dean Berglund
Tue Mar 16 21:23:28 PDT 2021

Steven, Next time please include your message in the body of the message
rather than just the subject. Rather than delete the program which is a
good program, maybe look into the possibility the driver isn't correct
for the cable you are using. You should also look at the cable where it
enters the radio. Sometimes you have to push it in hard to get it seated
completely or, I had to do this, I had to trim the sides of the cable
where it enters the radio because the plastic was hitting and didn't
allow the plug to insert all the way. Check out miklor.com for more info.
Dean KC9REN