[chirp_users] How do I ensure that I don't TX on a memory slot? Baofeng UV-5RX3

Scott S. Atkins
Wed Jun 23 11:14:01 PDT 2021

It seems to be text, not an image.

And yeah you can print the page, but that's always messy and includes ads
and stuff on the side.

I may just manually copy it and paste it into a .doc and work with it that
way if there's no downloadable vesion.

--
Scott Atkins
Burbank, CA USA