[chirp_users] How do I ensure that I don't TX on a memory slot? Baofeng UV-5RX3

Jim Unroe
Wed Jun 23 12:48:14 PDT 2021

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 2:16 PM Scott S. Atkins <akinius at gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems to be text, not an image.
>
> And yeah you can print the page, but that's always messy and includes ads and stuff on the side.
>
> I may just manually copy it and paste it into a .doc and work with it that way if there's no downloadable vesion.
>
> --
> Scott Atkins
> Burbank, CA USA

Yeah, there was never an "original" document created. This was just
the result of an email exchange between John and me back in 2012 for
which I furnished the original example text and corresponding JPG
image. John then formatted it to be consistent with his website.