[chirp_users] How do I ensure that I don't TX on a memory slot? Baofeng UV-5RX3

Jim Unroe
Wed Jun 23 11:00:17 PDT 2021

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 10:34 AM Scott S. Atkins <akinius at gmail.com> wrote:

> Woa, that's useful!
>
> Is there a pdf version anywhere that I could print out?
>
> --
> Scott Atkins
> Burbank, CA USA

Scott,

Just click the image to bring up the full resolution image. Then
right-click and choose "Save Image As..." to save the JPG image to
your computer. You can then load it into a program such as MS Paint to
embellish if needed and print.

Or if you want the whole Miklor "CHIRP Programming Examples" page,
choose to print the page from within your browser (the CTRL+P keyboard
shortcut should work) and then choose "Save to PDF", "Microsoft Print
to PDF" or something similar as the output "Destination".