[chirp_users] Puxing PX-2R "not responding"

Jim Unroe
Mon Jan 11 04:57:10 PST 2021

> ERROR: ----------------
> ERROR: Clone failed: Failed to communicate with radio: Radio is not responding
> ERROR: --- Exception Dialog: Failed to communicate with radio: Radio is not responding ---
> ERROR: None

> I can reproduce the above with both PX-2R devices that I have access to.
>
> I read that PL-2303 cables normally do work on Linux.  Does anyone have
> an idea what the problem could be?

I would suspect that either the programming cable is not
properly/fully connected at the 2-pin plug or the programming cable is
defective. In any case, CHIRP is not receiving any data from the radio
and cannot proceed.