[chirp_users] Big Sur, Icom-2820H, upload clone hang

Ken Hansen
Mon Dec 27 18:41:07 PST 2021

Your best course of action, in my opinion, is to submit a ticket/issue and when a developer gets back to you, they'll likely want you to attach the log file it generates in debug/advanced mode? Sorry, this is from memory...

But step one is register on the website and include the firmware level of the radio, if you can.

I suspect your issue isn't Mac-specific, since it really functions as it should, except for completion notice.

I assume you are running the latest daily build of CHIRP

Ken, N2VIP