[chirp_users] Yaesu FT-817ND (US) download / upload issues

rfmcc at juno.com
Tue Dec 14 17:06:29 PST 2021

Download from your radio then using the menu, export as a csv file and send the csv file. I believe I did / do have a copy of the cvs, I will check Were you ever able to upload to the Yaesu FT-817ND?  No, unable to upload to 817ND. Do you have a copy of the unmodified img file that you downloaded from your radio before you used any type of software to modify the memories? I believe I do have a copy of the img file, I will check that tomorrow as well. Perhaps your img file got corrupted. That's why CHIRP strongly suggests keeping an unmodified img file of your radio. It is a distinct possibility that it is corrupted. Open your current img file in CHIRP and export it in csv format. I did an export when downloading my HT's in the past. I will now have to remember how I did it. Do NOT use Microsoft Excel to edit that file, it will produce errors. Use libre office or open office instead. No errors with those. I haven't used Microsoft in ages it seems. I now only use LibreOffice exclusively. Take your unmodified img file from where you saved it and upload it to your radio. OK, will do. Does that work without error? Will check and see tomorrow. 73Mr. McCeeKC1HLD

Decades-Old Human Remains Belong to 1960s Guitarist
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/61b93ff0675363ff04f7fst04vuc1
Meadows: My Texts Were 'Selectively Leaked'
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/61b93ff0864393ff04f7fst04vuc2
Video Emerges in Baffling Murder of Billionaire Couple
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/61b93ff0a51693ff04f7fst04vuc3