[chirp_users] Install chirping on OS 10.11.6 help

George Piek
Wed Aug 25 00:17:46 PDT 2021

Good day, I am trying to programm my UV5R but when I select upload to radio
I have the small notification block which request the following.
Port
Vendor
Model.
I can select the port but it will not allow me to change vendor or model.
What should i do?