[chirp_users] Download From Radio under Ubuntu 20.04 error

Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
Wed Apr 7 13:57:57 PDT 2021

You're not going to do that using any connector normally provided on the radio.
You can send the data out of the computer through a serial port but it will need to go directly into the modulator or VFO on the radio. There are special data radios available but most amateur transceivers won't do it.
Video is different because of the bandwidth required so you might be better with receiver and transmitter designed for TV use.