[chirp_users] Download From Radio under Ubuntu 20.04 error

Robert Withers
Wed Apr 7 14:42:37 PDT 2021

What? Is there no way to transmit data over RF? I thought that that was
a transmit mode, in eligible frequencies. I guess the info transmitted
must go through the mic input and out the spk jack, as those are the
only jacks in my handheld. But I really thought that data transmission
was possible. Oh dear, much more to research.

Kindly,
Robert