[chirp_users] Baofeng error “radio not responding “

Paul Hansen
Sun Sep 6 15:06:20 PDT 2020

Hi Dean,

I hit the "download from radio" and absolutely nothing happens.  The radio
is on and the cable is tightly secured (as much as possible).  The screen
remains blank and I don't get a box to enter any other information.  It's
possible I could have a defective cable I  suppose.

Thanks again,
Paul