[chirp_users] Setting CIRP to display name

Harold Gray
Tue Nov 17 12:21:05 PST 2020

My radio is Baofenf UV-5R.  I am learning to use chirp.
That why I'm puzzled.  I used CHIRP to program my radio and I did tell it
to display frequency on A, and name on B.  I got unexpected results in that
B seems to be locked on 70CM CA the call frequency.