[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 137, Issue 16

Glenn K0LNY
Wed May 20 16:21:23 PDT 2020

I've always wondered why Chirp isn't in the general Ubuntu PPA.
I guess now it can't until it is upgraded for Python 3, or whatever, but as
far as I know, it's the best option in Linux for such a task.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave B via chirp_users" <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
To: <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 3:45 PM
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 137, Issue 16

I think you need to visit the main Chirp website, and get the PPA
details, then add that to your system.

https://launchpad.net/~dansmith/+archive/ubuntu/chirp-snapshots

Chirp Daily, is not distributed by Ubuntu, but by their own PPA.

73.

Dave G0WBX.

--
Created on and sent from a Unix like PC running and using free and open
source software: