[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 137, Issue 16

Pat Anderson
Wed May 20 14:48:38 PDT 2020

This is exactly right - add Dan Smith's PPA as explained in the link, and
then you can update to the current version of Chirp with one line:

sudo apt-get install chirp-daily

If you are doing anything else, you are unnecessarily complicating your
life!

Pat Anderson
KD7OAC