[chirp_users] chirp flatpak (In need of a few brave souls)

Nolan Darilek
Fri May 1 18:30:32 PDT 2020

On 5/1/20 8:24 PM, Richard Shaw wrote:

> still have yet to learn how you update flatpak packages.

That'd be with an OSTree repository. Essentially, it's a package/Git
repository hybrid. Check the .gitlab-ci.yml file in my repo for an
example of how to push to one. It's been a couple years since I did that
work, so I really don't remember the specifics.

Someone then adds your repository and installs CHIRP from there.
Alternatively, you can try to get it into Flathub if they'll accept
non-daily builds, or find some other package repository to commit to.
Flathub and Fedora are the only ones I know of.