[chirp_users] Abbree AR-F3

Gary A. Cox
Fri Jul 24 19:20:19 PDT 2020

Well, good and bad news.
I have the CH340 USB Type cable and If I pull the plug on the cable I get the exact message as if I was trying to download with the radio on and plugged in.
I have a disk from badfeng it came with the cable and the diver is recognized by windows 10 but does not work.
We’re do I find the old driver to install?

Gary A Cox
Sent from my iPhone