[chirp_users] Abbree AR-F3

Jim Unroe
Fri Jul 24 11:59:25 PDT 2020

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 2:46 PM Gary A. Cox <garyacox at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> No, it’s a new baufang factory cable. But that doesn’t mean any thing.
> I tried a generic cable and it gave a no response error.
>
> Gary A Cox
> Sent from my iPhone

I'll be if you don't even attach the programming cable to the radio
you get the same error. It is a programming cable problem and once you
get it solved, the UV-82III selection will work.

Are you running Windows? If it has a Prolific type USB-to-Serial chip,
have you downloaded, installed and selected the older v3.2.0.0 device
driver? If it is a WCH CH340/CH341 chip, have you downloaded and
installed the WCH driver?