[chirp_users] Chirp and DM-5R Programming

IT1 Stuart Blake Tener, USNR
Mon Jan 13 15:14:21 PST 2020

John, et alia:

Well, I do understand Chirp not supporting DMR radios. I mean,
obviously it could but if it does not, so be it. However, your comment
about DM-5R radios using a different Baofeng cable is quite
interesting! How can I tell (other than just seeing it does not read
the radio) if a potential Beofeng cable is the proper one for a DM-5R
(say I see it at a hamfest)? I'm on my 4th or 5th Beofeng cable I've
purchased and still have none to program this radio! Can I make one?
Where can I get one?

Thanks in advance!

73,

Stuart, N3GWG