[chirp_users] Chirp and DM-5R Programming

John LaMartina
Sun Jan 12 13:47:42 PST 2020

CHIRP doesn’t support DMR radios.

Also, the DM-5R does not use a standard Baofeng programming cable.
Although the cables look identical, the DM-5R is a straight though cable. No chip.

John K3NXU

Www.Miklor.com/DMR/DMR-Tutorial.php/