[chirp_users] Chirp screen display and nominal behavior

Tom Consodine ND5Y
Sun Jan 12 06:08:53 PST 2020

See if this helps.
https://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/MemoryEditorColumns#Tone-Mode

If you want encode and decode both with the same tone the program the
channel like location #4 in this example.
https://wiki.radioreference.com/images/0/0a/CHIRP_tone_programming.pdf

Tom ND5Y