[chirp_users] Chirp screen display and nominal behavior

Jardy
Sat Jan 11 23:11:07 PST 2020

Tone and Tsql are mutually exclusive. You use one or the other. In your case, set Tsql only and Ignore Tone. It won’t matter what is shown in the Tone column. Check the CHIRP website and www.miklor.com for more info.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD

Message sent from some electronic device that only the Manufacturer of said device really cares about.