[chirp_users] SOLVED Re: Having troubles

holmziep at netscape.net
Wed Feb 26 15:49:11 PST 2020

 SOLVED

YESS!  SUCCESSSSSS!  Wow, that was easy.  Thank you Jim!   Thanks you N1EA!
Looking at the 857's memory slots as I write this.  And simple as checking a box!  Now I can update that 60 meter channel, and save some time loading up the repeaters and my other favorites.

But to gain the benefit of  your explanation, D.J.J.,  I think i'll take the time to review the steps you describe just so I learn something.

Tks to all.
holmzie N2EXG