[chirp_users] Baofeng UV-82HP Previous solution (from frequency to channel mode switching) does not work

Kevin Evans
Sun Dec 20 16:03:44 PST 2020

That function was turned off.  It didn't work. So I was trying to get it to
work.  Now it works.  Although I'm now having issues trying to upload all
my frequencies