[chirp_users] BF-F8HP_downloading to radio_help needed

Colton Meyer
Wed Sep 4 08:33:07 PDT 2019

Been there, done that!  I think it is necessary to download data from
the radio, then you can upload the revised file.  First, though, since
you have setup a file that you don't want overwritten, save it under
some name, then download from the radio.  Copy and paste your work into
that file and upload to the radio.

Colton Meyer  WD6CWM, WRDD814