[chirp_users] UV50X2

Darby Collier
Sun Nov 24 20:57:17 PST 2019

Jim,

Here are the two images. Also I know beyond the scope of CHIRP probably at
this point so thank you again. I see it still reverts to those two ghost
channels.  Also interesting is that when the radio reboots after upload and
download, the A and B channels are both then on channel 0 (programmed as 2m
Calling) every single time. I guess because the channels it thinks it is
are not even programmed at all....

I did as you instructed and changed them manually both to 15. When I try to
do that via the number pad by typing 015 (on both channels it does this) it
beeps and goes to 014 instead so I had to manually scroll up to 15 to
change it. Even still...as you can see the radio is  h changing them to
channels 191 and 144 which are not programmed at all.....I did not change
"uploaded" image from what I have sent already. This is what downloads from
the radio....