[chirp_users] How can I use Chirp to re-use One Master File for multiple Radio Brands & Models?

James Keener
Thu Jun 20 07:39:48 PDT 2019

If you're not configuring specific settings on the radio, perhaps you could
distribute a CSV of the channels that they can import into CHIRP? At the
very, very least, it'd be readable in Excel/LibreOffice/Google Sheets if
for some reason it wouldn't import.

Jim