[chirp_users] How can I use Chirp to re-use One Master File for multiple Radio Brands & Models?

Bill Stewman
Thu Jun 20 07:30:58 PDT 2019

How can I use Chirp to re-use One Master File for multiple Radio Brands &
Models?

Our Church in Northeast Texas has over 400 licensed hams with various
brands & models of Ham Radios.
Is there some way for me to build One Master file of Repeaters that
everyone can use to put all of us on the same ones?

Thanks
Bill Stewman - W5RQR
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Carrollton Storehouse Volunteer and Ham Radio Station Operator

--
*          IF you forward ANY emails --*
*          Please delete all of the OTHER recipients *

*ONward & UPward*

*Bill Stewman - W5RQR      **Cell Phone   **678-414-2500*
*8048 Cool River Dive      **Home Phone   **469-731-5144 *
*Frisco, Texas 75036*

*“If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear.”*
*    “When the time to act arrives, **the time to prepare has passed”*
*"Hard work spotlights the character of people: *
*  some turn up their sleeves, *
*  some turn up their noses, and *
*  some don't turn up at all"  - Sam Ewing*