[chirp_users] Trying to download and run CHIRP on my Dell laptop.

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Thu Jan 24 19:46:49 PST 2019

You might be having a hard drive failure problem, I had that problem.

Download a live version of Linux, install CHIRP and run from RAM.

You have to use a live CD.  Many are available.

BURN DVD and install CHIRP. If it works, get ready for computer replacement.

73

David
N1EA