[chirp_users] Trying to download and run CHIRP on my Dell laptop.

Skip Luke
Thu Jan 24 19:23:53 PST 2019

 It started OK and I was able to access the UV-82, but when I  made a
couple changes and uploaded the file to the radio, it stopped in the middle
and everything locked up.  The Dell locked up. I restarted it, and CHIRP
wouldn't run. Uninstalled and then downloaded again and installed. Still
will not run.; Getting frustrated.

It worked fine on my old machine in Linux. Running Win 7 now, regrettably.,
(on the Dell.)
Old machine has problems, but I may have to resurrect  it. I hate Windows!

The UV-82 did something weird ..... used it to check into a new last week,
and somehow that freq. offest changed ..... now looking at the repeater
input frequency, so it is backwards. Aaaaaargh!

Skip
KL7IXX