[chirp_users] KT7900D/QB25 driver for macOS 10.13 (Mojave)?

Patty Winter
Sun Jan 20 10:40:26 PST 2019

Pat, you'll see from my other message that it was a driver issue and I found one that works. But no problem tossing terms like ".plist" at me! I've been a UNIX command-line user for decades, so I'm quite comfortable in the macOS Terminal program. Supposedly the communication drivers are in the /dev directory as .cu and .tty files; I don't know whether they also show up in plists. There's still no sign of the first few drivers I tried to install (if I get around to it I'll grep the system for them), but the one from Repleo (mac-usb-serial.com) is in the /dev directory and working fine.

Patty