[chirp_users] KT7900D/QB25 driver for macOS 10.13 (Mojave)?

Pat Anderson
Sun Jan 20 10:33:43 PST 2019

The only other thing I can think of is that your cable might not be fully
plugged into your radio. I do not think your Mac is "seeing" your radio -
if you chose it from the drop-down boxes for Vendor and Model, CHIRP
remembers these settings. Until you see a driver in the Port drop down box
(other than Bluetooth etc.)  there is no way your Mac or CHIRP is "seeing"
the radio. I have not gone "down deep" in the Mac for about three years
(when I switched to Linux, which has a mutual admiration society with
CHIRP) but as I recall the Mac implements the driver through a .plist file,
and it has pl2302 in the name.This is probably getting a bit beyond the
normal expectations for user interaction on a Mac! Sorry can't be more
helpful!