[chirp_users] FT-450D communication problem

Reza Rahgozar
Sun Sep 30 09:19:28 PDT 2018

hello yes i did download the chirp for windows 10because i have 5added
device puxing 777 and motorola mt 777 vhf .and i could program ram of px777
vhf but for motorola mt 777 i can not because my mt devices are very new
radio mean it is 1 vhf trancresiver and one bulit fm radio
device.mean88-108mhz for just listten.and these model is differet with
puxing777 options in menu and electronik board.thats right i will be do fix
the radio in tehran.mean enginner.and i can exchange px777 136-174mhz to
125-180mhz and chang the uhf 400-470mhz to370-520mhz with one security code
and hidden menu in this models.or chand new motorola mt777 once band  vhf
or uhf to better devices and use as dual band device.mean vhz136-174will be
change to 130-180 and 200-280mhz .if u can post to my office ur divices i
will be ok for u